--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, May 30, 2014

1/2 Price- Hurry

~Prints For Sale~ 

*****All prints below the background is White Not Gray as shown







I'm cleaning up my hard-drive and getting rid of a few prints I did a few years ago-Once they are gone they are gone!
I will be selling these's prints for 1/2 price in all sizes-- My prices can be found under "Note" section on my Studio Facebook page- Makes a lovely gift-- for the office, Father's Day, Birthday or just for your own home--

To order send an email to me here and let me know what size and which print-



4x6 $4.50
5x7 $6.00
8x10 $9.00
11x14 $22.50

No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM