--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, July 11, 2014

~ Empowering Music Videos ~



Two empowering music videos for all women young & old! I just had to share. 

This reminds us as women that we are not defined by our bodies that 

we beautiful just as we are! 


1. John Legend - You & I (Nobody In The World)


2.  Colbie Caillat - Try


*** I came upon a new blog that I just love- Danielle LaPorte is a bestselling Canadian author, motivational speaker
Be sure to signup for her daily emails they are lovely and inspiring- 

#Truthbomb

Click Here







Have you "LIKE" my Studio Facebook page- if not click here and press Like-
Thxs

FACEBOOK SHARE -KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM

Have a great weekend!


 photo SIGN_zps93821390.png
 BE KIND ~PLEASE SHARE THIS BLOG WITH A FRIEND~
THXS WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM