--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Blog Post~



Product of the month I'm LOVIN is:


 A body wash by Tone called Tone Body WashFruit Peel that contains Alpha-Hydroxy . It's smells good and over time is suppose to help with KP-- (bumps on the back arms and legs)---  I think I may have found my holy grail body wash and its less than 3 bucks! 
The only place that sells it seems to be Walmart


What is Alpha-Hydroxy: 

Definition:

Alpha Hydroxy acids (AHAs) are naturally occurring molecules found in fruit and milk. They have been used for centuries to soften and exfoliate the skin. Alpha hydroxy acids, along with their close counterparts beta hydroxy acids, work by loosening the bonds that hold dead cells together, allowing them to slough away more effectively. BESURE TO USE SPF 
**** IN THE NEXT COUPLE WEEKS: I'M GOING TO BE OFFERING A FUN MINI GIRLY SESSION PERFECT FOR ANY LITTLE GIRL--- 
KEEP CHECKING MY FACEBOOK PAGE FOR UPDATE - CLICK HERE TO "LIKE"


I'm just in awe of GIFS pictures- Here are just a few of my favorite animated wedding photos- via here

Very Cool!!!
dance
tumblr_mrhfh3wjmw1rlnjw2o1_1280
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM