--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, April 19, 2015

~Order A Silhouette Today~


What a perfect gift this makes for Mother's Day!!! $35 

SOLD OUT  contact me if you would like to be put on waiting list for future Silhouette
I'm offering a Silhouette profile picture for a limited time ONLY- 

You can pick from a solid or pattern profile picture- 
This is a great deal b/c I usually charge more since they are so time consuming but since I have some down time due to my fractured foot- Don't let this pass you bye!
****If you would like to order please msg me via FB
 or email KellyAnnStudio@Gmail.com ASAP-- 

---I'm only taking 10 at a time--

1- Digital Image via Dropbox-- then print and frame- 


smile emoticon
Just take a closeup profile picture of your child (Email it to me here)- 
Be sure to have the background a blank wall--
Please feel free to share via email or on your FB wall!

Thank you so much!


ORDER HERE OR EMAIL ME








No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM