--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, May 7, 2015

3 Songs I'm obsessed with~



1. Los Angeles native Louisa Wendorff who made it big thanks to the help Taylor Swift
she did a mash-up video on Taylor Song "Blank Space" and Taylor tweeted about it ---
Goodbye // Believe (Who Is Fancy + Mumford & Sons Mash-Up) | Louisa Wendorff

   

2. I just heard this song on DWTS this week and I just fell in love with it! 
Singer Jessie Ware who is an English singer and songwriter. My two favorite songs are: Wildest Moments and Champagne Kisses (this song is beautiful)

Jessie Ware - Champagne Kisses

 

3.  Thanks to my sister Shannon who sent me this cutie-pie music video- 
How could I not love it his name is Brett like my husband--  


 Brett Eldredge - Mean To Me (Official Video)   






*** Please feel free to share some of your favorites in the comments below! 

Thxs










BE KIND ~PLEASE SHARE THIS BLOG WITH A FRIEND~THXS WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM