--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, June 18, 2015

CATCHING FIREFLIES {MINI SESSIONS}


CATCHING FIREFLIES {MINI SESSIONS}




I'm now booking for my 
End-Of-Summer Catching Fireflies Mini Session~
I have to say… theses sessions are so much fun!! 
Parents are so excited to see their sneak peeks~ 
I can’t wait to to photograph your little one- 
Please contact me via email-this session books up super fast- 1 mason jar will be the prop but you are more them welcome to bring a net-Email Today: KellyAnnStudio@Gmail.com 


**** Sitting Fee is ONLY $35 My Prices info is here: 







 photo SIGN_zps93821390.png
BE KIND ~PLEASE SHARE THIS BLOG WITH A FRIEND~THXS WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM