--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

PODCAST YOU MUST LISTEN TOO- WATCH WHAT CRAPPENS



   I'm a huge fan of the Real Housewives” Bravo franchise since day one which was in 2006.  I came upon this podcast thru a friend of mine and she said I would love it! She was soooo right~ Oh My Goodness some nights I laugh so hard that I wake up my husband! It's hilarious and such a great podcast to listen too! I find the best time to listen to podcasts is either working out or listening to it right before bed! 

Podcast: Watch What Crappens is a weekly podcast that revels in all thing Bravo. The host Ben Mandelker and Ronnie Karam who do theses spot on impersonations of each Housewives--It's HILARIOUS!!! 
So go now even if you are at work and listen to it -you'll thank me!


You can download via iTunes: Here
or listen to it via SoundCloud Here



****Also, look who has a new book Ramona Singer- You can now order it through Amazon. 
 All shipments will be made at the end of July. I think may have to read this book!







K E L L Y △ A N N △ S T U D I O





No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM