--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Ella Paints

 I came upon this lovely artist on Instagram (Ella_Paints) last year and I'm was blown away by her work!!! 
She digitally hand paint your photos and transform them into unique piece of art you can display in your home.
I was lucky enough to have her draw 
my sweet girl Ivy Capri. She captured her perfectly and I will be framing this print and proudly displaying it in my home. 
So please go follow her on Instagram here (@ella_paints_) Email her:  💌 ella.paints@gmail.com





   
Kelly Ann Studio
Natural Light Family Photographer
p:Email me please
w:www.KellyAnnStudio.com  e: KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
  

BE KIND ~PLEASE SHARE THIS BLOG WITH A FRIEND~
 WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM